Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chuckem in AIE

Well I did a few new things in WoW over the last few days and I thought you might be interested.  Specifically because they involve the original Lord of Assets, Chuckem.  I had not played Chuckem in a long while, mainly because my old guild on Demon Soul had basically died so there were not many players on.  I did manage to get Chuckem to level 85 after Cata but I just kind of stopped playing him because I didn't like playing without anybody on guild chat.  I had moved on to playing Gluug with AIE.

Anyway, I realm transferred Chuckem to Earthen Ring where my other toons are already in AIE so I could play him there.  This has caused me to fall in love with my mage all over again.  I have been playing Chuckem non-stop since the transfer and I'm loving every second of it.  As you can see Chuckem joined alea iacta est audacia and is now a proud member of the largest guild in the United States.  There are always plenty of people in guild chat.

Interestingly enough, I'm not taking Chuckem to Pandaria to level to 90.  I was struck by the same news about Warlords of Draenor dropping sometime in 2014 and hearing that Blizzard is going back to rework Outlands.  I have always had the Loremaster achievement in the back of my mind as I have been leveling my alts and now I'm suddenly afraid that it will not be possible to get Outlands Loremaster after WoD drops.  So I'm challenging Chuckem to cover all the old content in Outlands, Northrend and post-cata Azeroth for my Loremaster achievement.  I think finishing these quest lines will get him to level 90 without ever having to step foot into Pandaria.  I'm already in the middle of Pandaria with Gluug so I'm going to have him complete the Loremaster there and I have some lower-level alts who can finish up the 1-60 content of Azeroth for me (I did double check that you can spread Loremaster out on many characters so that is my current plan).

I have been through Outlands twice already, on Chuckem and Gluug, but this time I'm going back to do it all.  I completed the 84 quests in Hellfire Peninsula for that achievement over the weekend.  I'm now in Terokkar Forest working on that achievement. This will not only earn me the Outlands Loremaster achievement but also will familarize myself with Draenor and it's Lore for when WoD dropps later this year.  I'll keep you posted.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment