Monday, December 12, 2011

Got back to Minning

Well over the weekend, I have gotten back into mining. I was finally able to get anchoring researched and I purchased a few large secure containers to stash my minerals in. It made the mining much faster and more secure that it has ever been. It was still not as fast as mining in a group, but mining into a large secured container in space is much more efficient than making several trip to a station with the limited cargo space in my mining ship.

Of course, my mining was finished after I got shot I fled in my pod to the nearest outpost. Once I landed I was informed that my security status had been revoked and I could be shot by anyone in the area and the concord would not protect me. But all I did was protect myself (badly) and I'm being punished. I just don't understand the PvP in this game. How come he wasn't flagged, or did he not care that he was flagged. Anyway, it's hard to say. I need to find a way to establish whether a ship is friendly or not quickly and how it will affect my ship to either attack or flee from a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment