Thursday, December 22, 2011

Traveling for Christmas

I will be traveling to Iowa with the wife and kids for the holidays. We will be gone for 11 days, during which time we will be visiting my parents, Cheri's parents and our siblings. I'm looking forward to a few days off of work and the gambit of games, both board and card, that we will play during the holidays.

I will also be going to LA for 36 hours during my vacation to see the very last Live Diggnation EVER! I'm very excited about this. I will be flying out of Omaha to Orange County with my sister Cindy. We will then be heading to Palmdale, CA and then to LA the next day for the show. Then next morning I have an early flight back to Iowa for the rest of the holidays.

I'll try to get another post in over the holidays, but I'm not sure when. Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment